On Saturday I cut back a lot of roses, since they'd gotten damaged in the non-stop rains, as well as some problems with black spot. I sprayed them with copper fungicide as well. I then planted six snow-in-summer plants, three fiesta daisies, two purple beautyberry shrubs (no pear trees though). Moved some iris, NJ tea shrub, & asters. Mulched under the Japanese maple.
Sunday I mowed the back lawn, planted another pack of wildflower seeds to fill in a blank spot (the one you see to the right of the Earth Mother there), moved some echinacea & lily-of-the-valley, planted 2 of the bleeding hearts babies in those newly emptied spots, grabbed another balloon flower when we stopped at Home Depot (pseudohubby loves 'em). Caged the lobelia because they were flopping over.